Staying true to form, I’ve created another inspiration board for the baby shower – this one, fun stuff for the guests to do!
Starting from the top, left
1. Special Wishes Cards via Emily Ley // I thought this would be an amazing time capsule for my little man to look back on and read all the love his family has for him – could be wishes, bible verses or any love they want to share.
2. Polaroid guest book via On To Baby // I love this idea. I thought it could also couple as a way for my guests to leave me and Shelvie their best baby advice.
3. Block Decoration via Bump Smitten // In lieu of signing a guest block, guests at this shower signed a baby block. This, by far, is my favorite idea! and.. would be perfect to later decorate the nursery.
5. Make Your Own Necklace via On To Baby // This would be fun to do for a sophisticated girl-themed shower!
6. Tile Design via On To Baby // Hand designed tiles – a nice personal touch for the baby’s room. These would even be nice framed and used as artwork for the room.
7. Baby Bingo via On To Baby // A fun game to keep the guest entertained during the shower.
8. Rhyming Station via On To Baby // I love this and think this would be too funny to re-listen to my family and friends flow!
9. Baby Madlibs via On To Baby // Another fun game to keep the guest entertained during the shower.
10. Custom Perfume Station via On To Baby // This is another favorite! Perfect for a girl-themed shower.. although, I’m still considering it for my own!
As you can see, I’m in-love with On To Baby – it’s a great resource for shower inspiration (and you should see the nursery inspiration.. I die!). Another great resource for parties is Le Partie Sugar – tons of great pictures to get you inspired! One last website I go-to, after I check out Martha, is Hostess With The Mostess – one of my all-time favorites for party inspiration.
Have any good websites on your go-to list? Due share them in the comments below!